|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
my Lancer - update
All decals are on now.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...99lancer11.jpg http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...89lancer12.jpg
__________________
Zeljko Segin http://www.hrmodeler.com - Fast wheels - my pages My current project - .....
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like a top job on the decals.
So what is next...the clear coat then trim lines??
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
S27 decals lay down excellent! First time that I used them and I like it.
Yes, now clear coat goes on that I will make black lines on roof and windows. Rest of lines are not much visible because of decals so I must to examine that carefully first.
__________________
Zeljko Segin http://www.hrmodeler.com - Fast wheels - my pages My current project - .....
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice job !
![]() I am just realizing that I have some pic of this Lancer. Do you want me to scan them ?! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If it isn't big problem for you, I will be glad to have it.
I have about 10 photos of it but every new is good, too.
__________________
Zeljko Segin http://www.hrmodeler.com - Fast wheels - my pages My current project - .....
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
no it's not a big problem.
I am going to scan them tonight ! Cheers, |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you in advance!
__________________
Zeljko Segin http://www.hrmodeler.com - Fast wheels - my pages My current project - .....
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Crazy decal-ing job
Looking forward for the finishing
__________________
![]() |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
:flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you Steve!
__________________
Zeljko Segin http://www.hrmodeler.com - Fast wheels - my pages My current project - .....
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|