-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-13-2006, 10:28 PM
gm2swsmith gm2swsmith is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
keysless entry not working

I have a 2002 chevy blazer ls with keyless entry. It quit working a few months ago I replaced the batteries in both units but they still dont work. Is there somjething that Im missing.? Does it need to be recoded? If so where would be the best and cheapest place to have this done? Or can I do it my self? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


gm2swsmith
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2006, 11:23 AM
joeuser742 joeuser742 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 168
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: keysless entry not working

I would suggest reprogramming them yourself first. I'll have to double check, but I think that the procedure is in the owners manual. You need to program all the transmitters at the same time period.
__________________
1998 Blazer 4WD 4.3L 118,000miles 4dr
Repairs
--rear main seal, u/l ball joints, pitman/idler arms, i/o tie rod ends, control arm bushings, motor/trans mounts, oil relocation lines, door pin bushings, water pump, ring/pinion.
--Bad ABS ground, loose connection blower motor, repaired pulse board.
Mods/upgrades
-Throttle plate mod.

1999 Ford Windstar SE 3.8L 160,000miles
Repairs
--P171/P174 procedure, loaded control arms, tie rod ends, shocks, struts, springs.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2006, 01:20 PM
billibong's Avatar
billibong billibong is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 291
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: keysless entry not working

The keyless entry reprogramming instructions are listed in the link below.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...=reprogramming
__________________
billibong
99 4X4 Blazer LS Vin W
Repairs:
U/L Ball Joints, I/O Tie Rod Ends, New Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves, New Idler Arm, R & L Front Hubs, R & L Upper CA Bushings, New Gabriel Ultramax Shocks (what a difference)
F & R Brakes and Rotors at 110,000.
Infinity Speakers to replace the blown factory sets.
162K+ and still kicking.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts