-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Prelude
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-13-2006, 02:26 PM
tytyguy tytyguy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Luders....

Hello,

Recently, I created an online community for Prelude enthusiasts and owners.
I am not trying to steal members from this site, but I hope you will take some time to visit this new forum, sign up and make a few posts.

I fully believe this community will become very popular and active very quickly.
The URL is: http://www.prelude-tech.com

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Tyler
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Prelude


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts