-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery
Register FAQ Community
Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2006, 10:39 AM
NVirkkula's Avatar
NVirkkula NVirkkula is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
*Finished* Revell '94 Ford SuperStang

Hi!

This one is my first model I've ever built. True story, I built the first version of it in summer '96 as I was 10 years old. Now, over 9 years later I've re-built the Revell's '94 Ford Mustang Cobra Hardtop completely in to a new style.

I borrowed the engine from Revell's Ford Mustang Super Stallion, the 590bhp 5,4 litre supercharged V8. Wheels and brakes are Aoshima's Aftermarket stuff and I had to do the whole suspension by myself as the original was destroyed by bad glue that I used in the 90's. The rear wing is from Fujimi's GT-W Wingset.


Here's what I had when I started:


Shaved and primed rear:


Scratch-built pedals (I used SIM-card's frame):


Underbody, carbonfibre drive shafts and axle, titanium gearbox cats and rear:


Finished car:













Your thoughts please...
__________________
Arctic Model Producers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2006, 10:49 AM
tonioseven's Avatar
tonioseven tonioseven is offline
AF Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,565
Thanks: 363
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to tonioseven
Re: *Finished* Revell '94 Ford SuperStang

Very nice comeback!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2006, 12:09 PM
speedphreak speedphreak is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,003
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: *Finished* Revell '94 Ford SuperStang

Nice Mustang.

-Chris
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2006, 09:48 PM
daklunk's Avatar
daklunk daklunk is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 310
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: *Finished* Revell '94 Ford SuperStang

Looks awesome! i really like it! It just "works"
__________________

Slow down, dear, you're scaring the dog...
1:1 ride: '84 BMW 318i, needs attention. Stickin' with it
1:25 450+ hp DSM build, Click here for thread
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Wheelin75r's Avatar
Wheelin75r Wheelin75r is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,426
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: *Finished* Revell '94 Ford SuperStang

Looks much better!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-12-2006, 06:55 PM
95Blue9C1 95Blue9C1 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: *Finished* Revell '94 Ford SuperStang

Nice effort on bringin' her back to life. Looks great, the only problems I personally have with it, are the wing and the rear license plate, but hey, to each his own. Nice work.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts