-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Intrepid
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-31-2006, 04:40 PM
viperh viperh is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 292
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to viperh Send a message via Yahoo to viperh
Engine ticking.

My wife's car 96 dodge intredpid with the 3.3L (?) engine 80K miles(?) is making a ticking noise. If you rev it the ticking goes faster. I want to say it is lifter tick but I kinda need to know if anyone has exp the same thing. I kinda need a hurry on this becuase she has to drive to her reserve weekend (military). I'm stuck at work and have not trouble shot it myself these are the symptoms she gave me. I'll post more when I get off work.
Thanks
Nate
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2006, 07:53 PM
viperh viperh is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 292
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to viperh Send a message via Yahoo to viperh
Re: Engine ticking.

Nevermind I figured it out the water pump is eating itself again!! I just replaced the damn thing a month ago ...
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Intrepid


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts