-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Silverado
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-31-2006, 12:22 PM
firedawg81 firedawg81 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Remote CD player compartment replacement?

I have an 99 silverado and I put in an aftermarket cd player awhile back and I want to take out the old remote cd player in the lower dash and put in a cubby hole. The chevy dealership thinks the older style replacements might work but I dont know. Anyone know where to find these kind of modification parts at?
__________________




99 Silverado z71 LT

6" tough country lift, 35" cooper discoverer tires with 18" amp flathead rims, K&N series 77 cool air intake
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Silverado


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts