|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2003 DTS Snow
It looks like no one has posted anything in the DTS area, but I will try anyways. I have a 2003 DTS that came from the factory with Michelin Energy Tires on it. With these tires the car is almost imobilized in the snow. I do not want to change to snow tires for winter driving. What I would like is a good all season tire that would get me through most of the winter we have here in Buffalo. I have looked all over and can only find tires that rate marginally in snow performance. Is there anyone with a Deville or DTS that has found a good all season tire that works in the snow?
-Matt |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2003 DTS Snow
[quote=mjed1983]It looks like no one has posted anything in the DTS area, but I
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2003 DTS Snow
does mich make a pilot a/s tire good in store which will fit your wheel? i use one on a linc. ls it is very aggressive but still put weight in trunk which i hate doing... is dts front wheel? i think you still need weight in trunk regardless of size of car... and try searching for exactly that on google snow tire for dts see what happens
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2003 DTS Snow
Quote:
Sorry, I don't drive a DTS, wish I did! But, here is a link I found really useful when buying tires. It gives performance on the tire's capabilities etc, rather than on a particular car. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/survey....jsp?type=HPAS Incidentally, I am hoping to buy a 2004/5 DeVille DTS in about a year. Any comments on their running costs, ease of servicing etc will be much appreciated. Ian |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|