|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Graphic Manipulation Post and discuss different automotive art works- photoshopped, 3d graphics, and hand-drawn. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Heres My second chop, a Chevy Impala, its not very good i know but i am a rookie so dont insult me too much!
Orig:[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=chevrolet+impala/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/;_ylt=A9gnMiATJSVEwhYBOhWjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNW N0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12h6ac1rd/EXP=1143371411/*-http%3A//www.modernracer.com/images/chevroletimpalassfront1.jpg[/img] Chop:
__________________
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?" Tony Montana |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
sorry, theres the link to the original
http://www.modernracer.com/images/ch...lassfront1.jpg
__________________
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?" Tony Montana |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
nice chop for a second one!!!
__________________
I'm the kind of guy who appreciates a fine body regardless of the make. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
not bad, Im just not a big fan of the "zig-zag" thingy on there.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
lol! i only done that because it's easy! lmao
__________________
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?" Tony Montana |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
looks good. for future reference, try to see if u have access to hi-res images. the chops will come out cleaner in most cases.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
if everything didn't look so "chopped out" like you take a newspaper and cut it out then put it on the car...
too bad the headlight and grill didn't come out it a better quaility so none of it's your fault besides the bad res. on the parts ill give it a 8/10
__________________
proud owner of a 2003 Ford Mustang GT![]() my h3 hummer rulez!! VISIT MY CAR ROOM http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=521391 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My Second Chop!!!!
Thanks Mate, I'll try and find a higher resolution pic in future.
__________________
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?" Tony Montana |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|