-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-13-2006, 04:11 PM
dobermankid dobermankid is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to dobermankid Send a message via Yahoo to dobermankid
Trouble filling up with gas

For some reason I've been having trouble puting gas in my 03 Cavalier. You know how the pump kicks when the tank is full? Well it does that the whole time I pump gas into it even when its low on gas. About 3 months ago I replaced the fuel pump. Could I have screwed something up then? It just started doing this a week ago.

Last edited by dobermankid; 03-13-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts