-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-07-2006, 08:31 PM
BlackFirebird BlackFirebird is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I need some Opinions

Hello I am still new to this forum and was hopeing to get some insite from you guys. I was wonder if it would just be better for me to put a T/A engine in my car instead of turboing it as I had posted before. I would be putting the engine in myself with a friend of mine that is a mechanic. Would swaping my engine cost much more than the turbo? Please give me some feed back and thank you for your opinions.
  #2  
Old 03-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Mr. Luos's Avatar
Mr. Luos Mr. Luos is offline
Firebird Guy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,587
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I need some Opinions

You need to give us more info on the car.
Why did you start a new thread anyways?
You started a thread with basicly the exact same info in it. Same exact title as well.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747
Stock'ish'
  #3  
Old 03-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Fuzzy_C Fuzzy_C is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 124
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I need some Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Luos
You need to give us more info on the car.
Why did you start a new thread anyways?
You started a thread with basicly the exact same info in it. Same exact title as well.

ummm, he started 4 threads, all the same lol

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=534107
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=534230
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=534106
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=534105
__________________
  #4  
Old 03-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Mr. Luos's Avatar
Mr. Luos Mr. Luos is offline
Firebird Guy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,587
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I need some Opinions

Yikes.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747
Stock'ish'
 
Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts