|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
I just got my car last week. ( 96 honda accord). I found the new TYC altezza lamps online at E-bay, and a few other places claimed to have ones that were like TYC's. I went to a local car place but their prices were really high. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place online to buy them. Thanks.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ebay is a good place to get them. If you have a credit card I suggest using that. Most shops round town tend to try and milk every cent from ya unless they know ya personaly
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Sketch. I have never ordered from E-bay, but know lots of people who have, so I will give it a shot.~ Thanks again:licker:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ove ordered a ton of times from ebay, just make sure the person you are buying from is reputable, before you bid.
__________________
Name: Scott Stable Of Cars I have Owned: 1991 Honda CRX 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2003 Honda Accord 1998 Chrysler Concorde 2007 Honda Civic 1997 Toyota Camry 1995 Saturn SC2 1996 Ford Taurus 1991 GMC Sierra 2002 Daewoo Leganza 1999 Dodge Ram 2007 Honda CR-V 2003 BMW 325i |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|