-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-30-2002, 10:45 AM
O_ARMAND O_ARMAND is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trying to get more juice

Can anyone tell me where I can get an induction kit for my E30 318is. There are many companies but they don't offer it for mine. There are also many performance chip companies but they too don't have anything for my 318is. Maybe I should've gone for a 325, but are hard to find (E30) in good shape, and I'm very happy with mine. Thanks alot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmw_side.jpg (44.0 KB, 148 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2002, 04:03 PM
sfinnerty sfinnerty is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The dude in the car looks like Happy Gilmore...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-07-2002, 09:52 AM
O_ARMAND O_ARMAND is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, Sfinnrety. I was asking for some info and all you came up with was a remark. Don't know how to take that but if you don't have anything helpful to say like everyone else, I suggest you don't waste anyone's time.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-10-2002, 09:30 PM
evo2885's Avatar
evo2885 evo2885 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to evo2885
Trying to get more juice

Hey Armand !!!
I also have a 318is and I've been trying to find an air induction kit for it also but I was unsuccessful. And I've been to different companies specializing in BMWs and I've realized that there aren't any.
So if I were you, I'd just get an air filter like me !!!
peace !!! :smoker2: :grey: :sun: :bandit:
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts