-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Expedition
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-26-2006, 11:48 AM
pennypicher pennypicher is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to pennypicher
Over head map lites

How do you remove the assy.? The bulb is good but the drivers side switch I think is bad. Dealer wants $200 to fix. I don't want to butcher the thing removing it. I can probably fix the switch but need to know how to get the plastic housing off.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-17-2006, 06:28 AM
ronwc ronwc is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Over head map lites

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennypicher
How do you remove the assy.? The bulb is good but the drivers side switch I think is bad. Dealer wants $200 to fix. I don't want to butcher the thing removing it. I can probably fix the switch but need to know how to get the plastic housing off.
Just get a small screwdriver and pry it open from the center front - should be an easy fix -

Ron
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Expedition


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts