-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > Riviera
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-20-2006, 02:34 PM
getwitit2206 getwitit2206 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1990 Riviera

I'm looking for a set of working side pillar lights. You know the lights on the side of the roof. Anybody got a set at a resonable price??? If you do give me a holla.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2006, 02:40 PM
maxwedge maxwedge is offline
A990 racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 17,072
Thanks: 26
Thanked 388 Times in 379 Posts
Re: 1990 Riviera

They were called opera lites, you may need the transformer with them also, if I remember correctly, also try e-bay?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2006, 02:49 PM
getwitit2206 getwitit2206 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 1990 Riviera

Yeah, that's what they were called. I saw a set on ebay. The seller was honest, he said he was not sure if they worked. I couldn't see making the purchase without knowing whether they worked or not. I've got non-working ones. onthky a
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > Riviera


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts