|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Need to Replace Air Temperature Sensor
My air temperature sensor isn't working properly, it says that the car is at -45 Celcius, the the car over revs all the time. So I need to replace it, I can't find any info on where it is located in the car. SO where is it located?
Forgot to say that the car is running rich, but the fuel smell isn`t always there. One more thing, I took out the sensor and It doesn`t look like the part here: http://www2.nisspartswholesale.com/p...Sensor&dp=true very perculiar. Last edited by Mr_Peaches; 02-19-2006 at 03:01 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need to Replace Air Temperature Sensor
Look at the intake air duct. The colder the intake air temp, the higher the resistance through the sensor. Maybe the sensor is not connected to the wire harness?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need to Replace Air Temperature Sensor
No I checked to see if it was connected and yes it is. I went to a dealer and they said I had to change my air temperature sensor, but they wanted to charge me 107$ for one.
So it's right on the intake in front of the filter. THanks. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|