|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
dual exhaust
I was wondering how to run dual exhuast on a 99 cavalier some people told me to buy a y pipe but then i dunno what to do after that or even if thast rigth if enyone knows and could help me that would be greatt thankks
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: dual exhaust
Best bet would probably to visit www.summitracing.com. Go to the online store and look up exhaust for your specific application. Pretty much if you want it they got it.
__________________
1969 Olds Cutlass 1985 Olds Cutlass 2000 Ford Ranger 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: dual exhaust
get the pipes for a dual pipe kit for a sunfire at any parts store.. but all you need is a y pipe
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: dual exhaust
1 option...
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: dual exhaust
If you didn't already know - www.rksport.com has all aftermarket parts for GM cars, so they specialize in Cavalier's. They sell an awesome Magnaflow dual catback exhaust, I bought it for my car and I love it, it's great and very easy to install.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|