-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Renault > Clio/Clio II/Clio III
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Rhian Rhian is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Clio L Reg Automatic not starting.... Help!!!

Hi,

I hope someone can help.

I paid £250 for a Clio automatic and there are several things that aren't right with it.

The car starts when cold with no problem but after I have been driving it for about twenty minutes and stop, when I turn the ignition key again, the lights come on on the dash but nothing happens (not a sausage!). The car then has to be left for half and hour at least until it will start again.

Also, during driving, the car sticks in third gear and is difficult to pull away at junctions, traffic lights etc.

As far as I am aware, the car is fitted with an immobiliser.

Please can someone help -

Rhi
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Renault > Clio/Clio II/Clio III


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts