|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| N2O | Turbo | Superchargers Tech forum to assist in Honda/Acura Performance. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Street Slicks
I was wondering a good name for street slicks I can get. I have 15'' GSR's running with the tires that they came with. I was looking at the Falken Findeza this place was going to sell them to me for 100 each sounds likes a pretty good deal. Any other name I should check out first??
__________________
RTC Great Lakes NATTC Pensacola CVN-68 U.S.S. Nimitz San Diego 93 Del Sol D16Z6 Greddy 4-2-1 Greddy Evo2, AEM cold air MSD Ignition wires 15' GSR rims http://www.myspace.com/ghostryders |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Street Slicks
kumho v710, hossier. dont use street slicks on the street. www.tirerack.com
__________________
ive got manuals 92-95 civic 96-98 Civic clicky here clicky here WTB:92-95 EX/SI cluster w/tach FS:*NEW* 92-95 civic coupe black floor mats(4). pm me for pics or offers |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Street Slicks
Street slicks....i.e. Drag radials snowman
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() R.I.P 00' ITR #479 ![]() 1996 GSR: Built Bottom - Built Head - Big Injectors - Big Turbo - Computer Thingy - 500+ whp ![]() *2-6-06* Waiting for the Full-Race Stg 3 with GT35R .82 a/r Upgrade and Nitrous Express NXL ![]() http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241056 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Street Slicks
Now a days Honda is competing with other top car companies. Honda has got a good research and development team ,they are designing good models . The engines and the mileage of the Honda cars are good.
================================= Cain. Used Cars |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|