|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
New venom coupe concept
hey mates,
it's allready a while ago that i posted anything overhere...i'm very busy last few months. I work now in a company where they make carbon fiber parts for race cars. Very impressive to see and make all the stuff!! I'll work here for one half year...(its for school to get some work experience...) In a few weeks I'll go to the design studio, but ok...back to the point. This is my newest drawing I just made...I finally had some time to draw..hope you'll like it!! comments are allways welcome!!
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
Very hot.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
Nice!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
sweet, your designs remind me of the cars in the game burnout3 for some reason
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
thats a very racer style car! its nice and AGRESSIVE
also how do you put designs straight to paper? i cant do that
__________________
I'm the kind of guy who appreciates a fine body regardless of the make. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
you have to try to push at the point of the pencil as less as possible, then you can do wrong lines over and over. When the line is good, you can go over it a few times, so its better to see.. and I can see the car in my head if i'm drawing...only perspective is hard to draw
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
All of your stuff is amazing. I'd like to see some of your ideas go into a kit car or something. Out of curiosity ,how long have you been drawing?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
I luv it. It is my fav. of yours so far.
You might want to make that back rim and tire a little larger so there is not so much finder well gap. Just an idea, still fantastic the way it is.
__________________
AutoArtShop.com |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
Nice design! I like it. The rear rim could use to be a tad bigger like Al said, but everything looks good overall
Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
Dude, I love it!! Very Agressive and tough but slick too. nice!!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New venom coupe concept
thanx for the nice replies!!! and I think this drawing took me between 30 and 45 minutes...
__________________
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|