|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
GS-R Speedo
my speedo goes crazy sometimes and other times just doesn't read at all, anyone else have this problem?
__________________
![]() 26 PSI anyone? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: GS-R Speedo
yep...nail the rev limiter and it shuts off until you go back under 20mph....pisses me off!!
__________________
2015 DGM STi - 2006 SGM STi - 1999 Built/boosted GSR |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GS-R Speedo
but i'll be sitting at a light and the thing will jump from 20, 120, then 50, then 0 and when im cruising it will go from actual speed to 120, lol
__________________
![]() 26 PSI anyone? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GS-R Speedo
the clucter itself? the vss? the vss wiring? time to start checking.
__________________
99 [email protected] psi si- I voted for the Terminator for Gov. 95 HB- B16a2- SC34@12psi WTB: USDM B16a2 or B16a3 complete short block. pm is the key. FS: B series InlinePro cast mani, PnH RC 550s, and Hondata S2b. pm me. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: GS-R Speedo
oh mine isn't messed up like that....
__________________
2015 DGM STi - 2006 SGM STi - 1999 Built/boosted GSR |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: GS-R Speedo
Yea, I have the same problem. Ran the OBD 1 and the VSS was one amonst many problems. It has a B18 A1 swap in it. It doesn't go above 20 MPH while I'm driving, but if I come to a stop at a light, etc, it goes from 0-160 and loops back around until it gets stuck on the little pin on the gauge. Thinking I'll buy a VSS and replace it, but I don't know if it will actually work.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|