-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-13-2006, 09:55 AM
2AZN4U 2AZN4U is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Need thoughts on custom seats...

I was wondering if anyone thinks if its possible to fiberglass a seat? If not, I was thinking of making some fiberglass car seats, of course they would probably be a set fitment instead of reclining for starters. I was planning to making the frame and then finding some nice cusions/pads to use for the back rest and seat. Then finish the fiberglassing and bolt in the cusions. Does anyone think this would be neat/feasible, or just a waste of time/money? Plan on pretty much fiberglassing the whole interior of the car I remind you, nothing too "crazy" more of a sleak look is all.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts