|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Intermittent Wipers not working
I read the thread about the wipers and mine are not working intermittently. I was wondering if anyone has any of those relays they could sell me or where I can get one without having to buy 120 of them. I can do all the soldering, no big deal there. If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks!
__________________
2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4x4 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" Subs Fosgate 401S Amp |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Intermittent Wipers not working
You can now buy them indivually from Mouser.
__________________
-Ryan Isuzu Moderator Car Show Tips Operations manager with a results-driven passion for process improvement FAQ 98-04 Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport, Amigo, Trooper SOLD - NOV2015 - 2000 Amigo, V6, HT winter, ST summer, 2wd |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not exactly sure who that is or where to go. Is there a link or phone number for them? Thanks!
__________________
2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4x4 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" Subs Fosgate 401S Amp |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay, I found the website....what is the exact part number?
__________________
2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4x4 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" Subs Fosgate 401S Amp |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I found the part number and have it ordered. Thanks!
__________________
2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4x4 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" Subs Fosgate 401S Amp |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Intermittent Wipers not working
__________________
-Ryan Isuzu Moderator Car Show Tips Operations manager with a results-driven passion for process improvement FAQ 98-04 Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport, Amigo, Trooper SOLD - NOV2015 - 2000 Amigo, V6, HT winter, ST summer, 2wd |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Intermittent Wipers not working
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Intermittent Wipers not working
Ryan, just a suggestion. You should update that section on the faq with mousers part number and the fact that they do carry the fujitus now so they can be bought individually. It still says they have to be bought in lots of 125.
I have a post on planetisuzoo about the repairs I did on mine along with pics that are a little bit clearer if you want to link to it as well. http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=5608
__________________
--Dave 1999 Rodeo LS 3.2 4x4 5 Speed 32x11.50-15 BFG T/A KO 3" Lift - Rancho 9000x Rear No-Slip Locker Flowmaster 2.25" 50 Series There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." - Dave Barry |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Intermittent Wipers not working
done.
__________________
-Ryan Isuzu Moderator Car Show Tips Operations manager with a results-driven passion for process improvement FAQ 98-04 Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport, Amigo, Trooper SOLD - NOV2015 - 2000 Amigo, V6, HT winter, ST summer, 2wd |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|