|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Header Install
What is the easiest longtube header to install on a 94 LT1? I was looking at the pacesetters and heard they were a breeze to install. I am not the most mechanically inclined person, but if it seems easy enough, I would like to try do it myself and not pay someone else to do it.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Header Install
None are easy.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 Stock'ish' |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Header Install
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Header Install
As far as I know...none are any easier than the others.
Tryed to install a set of mid-lengths on a friend's 1997 Z-28. Had all kinds of problems. Just harder to access. Then a bolt broke off in the head..... It was rough.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 Stock'ish' |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Header Install
hahaha I am currently uninstalling/ reinstalling my Pacesetter Long Tubes right now... and its not brain science but its not easy.... lots of broken knuckles and parts thrown across the room... none are going to be any easier to install... the more you spend the better the bend maybe but they all take some modification to put in im sure... the drivers side header is the worst... you have to modify it around the steering... ill post up some pics once i start putting the headers back in....
__________________
![]() 1995 Camaro - Z28 - M6 - Hardtop 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT Classic -R.I.P. Andy (Hypsi)- |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Header Install
Pics would be great. Anything to help me decide if I am actually going to do it or not. The thing I am worried about the most is royally screwing somehow and having to tow it and then pay someone to fix everything I messed up and then install them correctly.
So why are you reinstalling them anyway? Just for the hell of it? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Header Install
im recoating them, i didnt like how they looked so now im taking the time to do them up right....
__________________
![]() 1995 Camaro - Z28 - M6 - Hardtop 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT Classic -R.I.P. Andy (Hypsi)- |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|