|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Recall - INTERIOR SYSTEMS:SHOULDER BELTS
Edmunds.com lists 3 recalls for the 1997 Buick Park Avenue:
http://www.edmunds.com/maintenance/r...step2.8.Buick* Has anyone gone back to a dealer to address the shoulder belt defect which causes it to get stuck? I was curious what the dealer does to fix this... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Recall - INTERIOR SYSTEMS:SHOULDER BELTS
Quote:
__________________
Shop Foreman Buick Pontiac and GMC dealership ASE Master Tech ASE Advanced L1 GM Master tech Licensed Aviation mechanic |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Recall - INTERIOR SYSTEMS:SHOULDER BELTS
Very cool... I think that I am gonna look into getting this done. Should be no charge from the dealer right? It's a real pain in the butt, the stupid belt keeps on getting stuck.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|