-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Classic Cars
Register FAQ Community
Classic Cars Do you just love the classics?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-26-2005, 04:06 PM
red933's Avatar
red933 red933 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1982 Malibu power steering pully

OK, I'm stuck. Well, the pully is. I have a puller, but when I screw the bolt, the two grips just come off the groove on the pully. I've torched it and pb blasted it and it's still stuck on. Any help?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-27-2005, 12:07 AM
MagicRat's Avatar
MagicRat MagicRat is offline
Nothing scares me anymore
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,702
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Re: 1982 Malibu power steering pully

Try a better quality puller. The jaws should not move or flex and should not jump out of the grooves.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Classic Cars


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts