|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
installed my new jdm lights
I thought it wasn't going to be much of task but it turned out it did. Beside sweating my ass off and having no idea how to read japanese, I tried going by the instructions from a guy off of hodaprelude.com. Did everything he said but for some damn reason the stock lights would not come out. I even removed the fenders but still no luck. So I finally took a crowbar and removed them
Putting them in was hard too but I finally did it after "modifying" my car a bit. I think maybe my car had being hit in the front a few years back has something to do with it and the fact it was never completely fixed. Anyways, they look great, i'll post some pics sometime.:silly2:
__________________
92 White Prelude -h22 vtec -Wings West Big Mouth -Wings West RS Series Sides/Rear -Iceman CAI -DC Sports short shifter -Stage 1 clutch -Apexi megaphone dunk -Jdm headlights w/blk housing -18" RS Limited -J Power cross drilled rotors -mirror tint -tail covers |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
JDM location
Where did you pick up your JDM headlights from? How much did you pay for them? Are they JDM looking aftermarket, or authentic JDM? Black? I'm looking for a pair..
__________________
![]() Soon.. Cars: 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin TurboSold Cars: 1976 Jaguar XJ-S - Rear end Donor to Chev Pickup |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
can you tell any difference from inside the car at night when you are driving? Such as in the perception or the illumination? And how much did you pay?
__________________
"If you're afraid of the wolves, stay out of the woods." |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|