|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Front turn signal indicator
I noticed last fall prior to placing my 1968 Chevelle into storage, that the front turn signal indicator light would not flash on the front bumper. The rear lights work fine, but the front lights stay on without flashing. Does anyone know what might be the problem. I like to go on local poker runs in the summer and we stop at a bar or two and I don't want trouble with the law......these cars get enough looks from the law!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just re-did my entire 68 chevelle with a painless wiring ahrness for the same reason. It sounds like you definately have a ground problem. You need to either check for the initial ground or make a new groundfor your front lights. It should do the trick.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Front turn signal indicator
Quote:
__________________
'65 Chevy Malibu SS '06 Pontiac Vibe (a dead deer fits nicely in the back) '04 Ford Escape GMC S-15 4WD '57 Chevy 210 post sedan '51 Ford F2 pickup Recently gone but not forgotten - 68 Chevelle, '97 Rodeo V6 4WD. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|