|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
1996 Buick Regal Custom 3800 Shudders
When accelerating on a mild to moderate incline my Regal sometimes has a shudder when it down shifts. It doesn't do it when it is cold, just when I have driven it approx. 10 miles. I work 7.5 miles from home so it never does it to and from work. Town is 12 miles away and it starts doing it by the time I get to town. Tranny has 160,000 miles on it. I have had plugs, wires, fuel filter and coil pack replaced and it still does it, just not as bad. It usually does it when going 35 to 45 mph. Any ideas? Is it the torque converter starting to slip? Or something in the engine? Also, when it starts to shudder if I take my foot off gas it stops. It also did it once on the straight and level.
Last edited by Lisa M; 12-06-2005 at 02:34 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1996 Buick Regal Custom 3800 Shutters
This should be scanned on trans capable scanner for trans codes and slippage errors to determine if the trans is at fault.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: 1996 Buick Regal Custom 3800 Shutters
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: 1996 Buick Regal Custom 3800 Shutters
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|