-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Intrepid
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
hoppy1968 hoppy1968 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
front end trouble

I Have A 2000 R/t Just Turned Over 90000 Miles, The Trouble Is I Hear A Grinding Like Metal On Metal Sound When I Hit A Bump. Seems Worse When It's Cold, When You Run For A While It Is Less But Still There. Looked Under The Front End But See Nothing, I Don't Feel It In The Steering. I Had A Car With Bad Struts ,it Sounded More Like A Bad Spring Niose! I Just Need Some Ideas ,you All Helped In The Past Thanks Again
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2005, 05:55 AM
theFREAKnasty82's Avatar
theFREAKnasty82 theFREAKnasty82 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: front end trouble

it could be bad struts or bushings, or even your ball joints are getting worn.
__________________
Daily Overhauls Do Get Expensive
Dangerous On Days Gears Engage
Dead On Day Guarantee Expires
Dead Or Dying Gas Eater
Department Of Defense Garbage Equipment
Dodge Owners Don't Get Excited
Don't Overdrive Gutless Engine
Drips Oil Drops Grease Everywhere

1995 Dodge Dakota SLT 3.9 V6
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 5.2 V8 4X4
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Intrepid


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts