-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > Park Avenue
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Loekee75's Avatar
Loekee75 Loekee75 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 696
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Loekee75
Question A couple questions...

Does anyone know where I can find a new set of sunvisors for a 92' PA? I've been ALL AROUND every junkyard in town, and they're all either taken, damaged, or simply the wrong color! I checked many of the sites that several of you have posted up but I can't seem to find anything on visors. Also, can the later style steering wheel found in 94'-96' Park Aves, Lesabres and Roadmasters fit in a 92' PA? One of my horn buttons was broken off and lost, and the other doesn't work that well. I thought it'd be neat to upgrade if possible, since the newer steering wheels have the buttons safely nestled underneath that rubber coating where they can't break or get lost! As far as I can tell, the steering columns all look alike from 91-96' but maybe one of you knows for sure. Thanks for the help!

Lowke
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-02-2005, 09:26 AM
wrightz28's Avatar
wrightz28 wrightz28 is offline
is bring'n sexy back
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,986
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: A couple questions...

e bay on the visors? jc whitney? shoudl be able to find something. Can't see why the newers would fit either, aside from mount plate design?

not sure about the column, might be an electronics issue there?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Loekee75's Avatar
Loekee75 Loekee75 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 696
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Loekee75
Re: Re: A couple questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightz28
e bay on the visors? jc whitney? shoudl be able to find something. Can't see why the newers would fit either, aside from mount plate design?

not sure about the column, might be an electronics issue there?
Thanks for the advise! I should be able to find out for sure when I actually find a car that is equipped with the steering wheel I want.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > Park Avenue


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts