-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Subaru > Legacy / Liberty / Baja
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-29-2005, 02:10 PM
jnarasimhan jnarasimhan is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mirror replacement

I am looking for some pointers on replacing my drivers side mirror on my 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback. I would like to know where to start and and how to proceed before I start tinkering around with the vehicle. Appreciate any help. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Subaru > Legacy / Liberty / Baja


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts