-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-28-2005, 07:36 PM
david-b's Avatar
david-b david-b is offline
Dave is THAT guy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,868
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Needed Round Pin Coil Connector

Hey all;
I picked up a MSD coilpack with the round plugs. Since my car is a 95, I believe it has the flat ones. Can I buy a connector at Autozone or something? I'll rewire it. Or is anyone willing to sell me just the connector? Please let me know. Thanks!!!
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ
Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2005, 12:50 AM
l_eclipse_l's Avatar
l_eclipse_l l_eclipse_l is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,772
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think the later models had flat pins. Check and make sure yours are actually flat.
__________________
'92 3000gt SL

Zoom Stage 1 Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjewer1
I disagree. Better is better. Bigger is just bigger.

I just made that up, and I like it.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts