-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-13-2005, 08:02 PM
95z28m6's Avatar
95z28m6 95z28m6 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
z28 burnout

This is a video of my friends 1994 a4 z28 doing a burnout.

http://fcghettoracingmovies.tripod.c.../talonburn.mpg
__________________
1995 chevy camaro z28 LT1/t56 Blown head gasket
1989 chevy silverado 350/700r4
1986 ford bronco 2 2.9l/5speed
1974 chevy nova custom 350/350 spun rod bearing/ building new motor
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: z28 burnout

I would love to check it out but don't feel like having to dl software. Welcome to AF though.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts