|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
97 jetta gl fuse problem
I just got a 1997 jetta gl. It keeps blowing the fuse for the ciggerette lighter,sun roof, interior light, and trunk light. These all runn off the same fuse. I disconected all the accesories that ran to the fuse and it blows it the second you put a new fuse in. Anyone have any suggestions or know if this is a common problem????
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 97 jetta gl fuse problem
You have a dead short...either the power wire coming into the fuse or the power wires going out to the accessories
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
How would I go about fixing this issue and this a common thing with vw's.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 97 jetta gl fuse problem
I don't have an answer for you, but I have a question. Where did you find the fuse for the lighter?
-Simon |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 97 jetta gl fuse problem
Look in the cigg lighters for coins. all of them even the rear one.
__________________
ASE Master certified and VW certified. Just here to help all check engine light codes ------> http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=328630 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|