|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
updated hemi pics
Thought i would share the first couple mods i have done to my 03 hemi.
Before: ![]() ![]() After: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() All the mods done are listed in my sig.
__________________
Pictures of the Truck |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: updated hemi pics
Nice!!! It looks a lot less busy from the rear now that you've gotten rid of the decals and whatnot. Did you loose the 4x4 off road decal too??? Tails look better too. How does the Magnaflow sound??? The only non-stock exhaust I've really heard on the Hemis was open manifolds on my dad's friend's 300C, it sounded kinda shitty but really loud, but that's expected with open manis.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: updated hemi pics
The license plate in the first one isnt my actual plate, it was from the dealer and the ones that are scratched were the new ones i got. I havent gotten to the 4x4 decal yet but that ones coming off too. The magnaflow sounds alright, definatly not as loud as my old truck. Im waiting for my elec. exhaust cut out to get here, that should livin' things up a bit.
I also couldnt believe it didnt come with the liners, the MN winters would kill without them. I do kind of miss the old truck, but im lovin' the hemi.
__________________
Pictures of the Truck |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: updated hemi pics
I will have some more pics in here tomorrow. I just got my QTP exhaust cutout(electric) put on today. I took the plate off that sealed it up so i was running open from the cat back. DAMN, its louder than the complete exhaust system was on my 99. Ill have to install the elec part tomorrow so i can open/close it at will.
__________________
Pictures of the Truck |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: updated hemi pics
Well i dont have any pics of the actual cutout. I do have pics of the switch and some new audio goodies i just installed today.
![]() External Dvd Player ![]() Pioneer Indash Screen (6.5) ![]() ![]() If the screen looks blurry its the camera not the screen, the picture quality is excellent.
__________________
Pictures of the Truck |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|