|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
2G Legend sore spots
I've been kicking around the idea of getting a 2G Legend Sedan GS with a six-speed (if I can find one that hasn't been horked on). Any reliability problems with it over the long haul? I know Acura has excellent reliability, but we're still talking about 10 year old cars with more than 100,000 miles. I've heard something about radiator leaks...is this true?
Any input would be appreciated.
__________________
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2G Legend sore spots
i have coupe type 2 3.5l 6speed for sale , if you any where close to Atlanta . come check it out. [email protected]
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|