|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Engine Options for an 06 Matrix XR 5-Speed
Ok, my boyfriend just bought me a new toy. I'm already planning on a cold air intake and a new exaust system, but i want to know if there's more i can do to this thing. I'm pumped, but i've never really had a car i can mess with before. I'm open to all suggestions! the only catch? I can only use TRD parts unless i want to void my uber expensive warranty. Help me make my car more fun!
~Katie |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|