|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
JDM, mmmmmmmmm
__________________
blah |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
to post a pic use the {img} code with a {/img} at the end but change {} into []
__________________
Name: Scott Stable Of Cars I have Owned: 1991 Honda CRX 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2003 Honda Accord 1998 Chrysler Concorde 2007 Honda Civic 1997 Toyota Camry 1995 Saturn SC2 1996 Ford Taurus 1991 GMC Sierra 2002 Daewoo Leganza 1999 Dodge Ram 2007 Honda CR-V 2003 BMW 325i |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
North American "JDM"...hehe
I a sort of partial to the USDM look.
__________________
91 civic 4dr b16a 14.8@94 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Same here, but those rear brake drums and injected DX engine are pretty hard to find down here. If anybody knows where I can get all the parts i need to turn my car into a USDM Dx can you PLEASE! tell me! I need to know!
__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think you should go with the gold trim package!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Ohhh ohh where do I get one of those????? :flash: sikvic me being a smart arse aside, I can tell you your frount bumber did come from a real EF9. The face lifted frount was fitted to all Civics in Japan in '91, and most of the frounts imported to the US come from lesser models. However the colour of your bumber, and the pinstripe was only made avliable on the real EF9's.
__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Moppie: I see your real JDM and raise it with my
![]() Yes to the oldtimers, we all knew it was coming
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sniff - I want the pinstripess back on mine
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Absolutly, nearly all the JDM Civics have pinstripes. but what colour are they. Oh, and Ill see your JDM and raise you a blue build plate. :finger:
__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Got your missing hubcap yet?
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
-Shawn '91 Civic DX sedan DOHC ZC, I,H,E, urethane bushings and mount inserts, rock chipped hood, some rust, stock steelies, nice comfy Integra seats, and the A/C works! What else could you want from an 18 year old car with 241,000 miles? Working on getting the Si tranny in now
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Actualy I think my blue build plate (the one with EF9 printed on it) it worth a little more than central locking (on a car with only two doors ) and his climate control that he onmly ever whines about becasue my A/C is better. ![]() And then I can add to the list All the orginal factory decals, orginal factory mags, and oh yes, my orginal factory suspension set up. :finger:
__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I have JDM suspension in my back room - lowered even The only reason you have the plate and I don't is some idiot pulled it when compliancing the car - yes I am pissed about that Factory mags? Who cares, mine were fitted in Japan so I can deal with that... and I have all my caps thank you ![]() CLimate control - not going to argue that one ![]() Mine has more kms though
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And thats a good thing because? and have you fitted that decal yet???? hmm......... And the suspension that came with your car if its lowered is not the standard factory items. You will never know how your car handled from the factory. (Ill give you a clue though, its FUCKING AWSOME!!!! ) :frog:
__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
|
| |||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|