|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bye to my Maro
someone finally bought my camaro. it was a 17 year old boy (like myself) who wanted a camaro. he paid 1900 cash and now my searh begins for a v8 manual camaro. if any one sees any good deals around cocoa beach FL (32931) let me know. woo hoo
__________________
87 firebird formula ws6 (currently has a old 78 305 with the following upgrades, including lots of miles and stock heads and internals....oops) crane cam cam specs performance valve springs and retainers, flowtech headers, 255 lph fuel pump, holley 600cfm carb, weiand single plane manifold, a healty diet. 14.90 1/4 mile....just wait for the 406 to be finished MY VIDEOS MY PICTURES -Tom |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
thats awesome! moving up in the world eh lol.....do you have any plans on specifically what you want next?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
ummm preferably(SP?) a third gen, v8, 5spd, nice interior, no rust, low miles for mods
__________________
87 firebird formula ws6 (currently has a old 78 305 with the following upgrades, including lots of miles and stock heads and internals....oops) crane cam cam specs performance valve springs and retainers, flowtech headers, 255 lph fuel pump, holley 600cfm carb, weiand single plane manifold, a healty diet. 14.90 1/4 mile....just wait for the 406 to be finished MY VIDEOS MY PICTURES -Tom |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
awesome...gonna be ebaying?
__________________
1984 Camaro 5.7L 350 700R4 Holley 650 Cfm Edelbrock Performer Intake-Manifold Crane Cams Duration @ .050": 204/214 Lift:420/442 Summit HEI Distributor Hedman Shorty Headers Hedman Y-pipe Dynomax Turbo cat-back NOS Decal VTEC Decal |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
for sure, and autotrader. i found 4 that i am going to call about tomorrow.
__________________
87 firebird formula ws6 (currently has a old 78 305 with the following upgrades, including lots of miles and stock heads and internals....oops) crane cam cam specs performance valve springs and retainers, flowtech headers, 255 lph fuel pump, holley 600cfm carb, weiand single plane manifold, a healty diet. 14.90 1/4 mile....just wait for the 406 to be finished MY VIDEOS MY PICTURES -Tom |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
yesterday i helped my dad take our John Deere A (1949) down near the road....not a hour later my dad sold it for $400.....im still sad..........i juat pray he doesnt try and sell my favorite 1938 farmall..........now back on topic.........i have a friend with a iroc who doesnt know how to fix cars....he says it is missing a timing light........and i think he is confused on that one....
__________________
1984 Camaro 5.7L 350 700R4 Holley 650 Cfm Edelbrock Performer Intake-Manifold Crane Cams Duration @ .050": 204/214 Lift:420/442 Summit HEI Distributor Hedman Shorty Headers Hedman Y-pipe Dynomax Turbo cat-back NOS Decal VTEC Decal |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Bye to my Maro
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
Wow, you got a decent price for your car and good luck for the search, I am sure autotrader will help you out, I bought 2 out of the last 4 cars from ads I saw on there.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
Do you just want a 350 or would you settle for a 305?
I am just wondering, don't know of any for sale around you. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
i would settle for a 305, but only if its a manual. but if i find a nice 350 with low miles, i guess i will settle with an automatic.
__________________
87 firebird formula ws6 (currently has a old 78 305 with the following upgrades, including lots of miles and stock heads and internals....oops) crane cam cam specs performance valve springs and retainers, flowtech headers, 255 lph fuel pump, holley 600cfm carb, weiand single plane manifold, a healty diet. 14.90 1/4 mile....just wait for the 406 to be finished MY VIDEOS MY PICTURES -Tom |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
Either way your going to have to settle unless its a custom car cause the 350 wasn't offered with the T5
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
like john said, there werent manual 350's in third gen, unless it was swapped in... 305's came with 5 speeds tho...
__________________
'92 RS lt1/t56, lt4 hot cam, 30lb injectors, 54mm throttle body, full exhaust, 4.11 posi, 4 coil ignition, alluminum driveshaft, adj rear suspension, low. springs, electric water pump, custom tune. |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bye to my Maro
Congrats 88. Hope you find what your looking for soon.
__________________
87 IROC - R.I.P, and she will never be forgotten ![]() 90 RS - The beginning of a new era... I hope. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just my opinion, but I beleive 4th gen 3.8s are faster, and better with gas than 305s. I wouldn't get one unless you REALLY want a V8... or you're planning to drop any type of 350 in there.
But I know pretty much everyone on this board is a huge fan of thrid gens, so whatever floats your boat. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
out of the box a 4th gen 3.8 is faster than a 305... but u start throwing the mods on, and you'll be seeing nothing but third gen taillights...
__________________
'92 RS lt1/t56, lt4 hot cam, 30lb injectors, 54mm throttle body, full exhaust, 4.11 posi, 4 coil ignition, alluminum driveshaft, adj rear suspension, low. springs, electric water pump, custom tune. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|