-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Infiniti > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Anjru Anjru is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Infinity J30 headlight question

Last night driving home I noticed one of my headlamps was out. I've changed headlamps before - but not in a J30. So I did a search on the net to see if I need a special screwdriver. I didn't get an an answer to that, and am now also wondering because of what I've read here about the relay problems if I should even try to change it myself. I can take it to a shop down the street and get two new headlamps for 50 bucks, installed. But maybe I need to go to an Infiniti dealership and pay their prices?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Infiniti > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts