|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Part number for Keyless Entry Receiver
I just bought a Keyless Entry Receiver with 2 Fobs on eBay. The guy selling them was going to install them in a 99 van, but never got around to it. I want to install them in my 2001 voyager.
The part number of the fobs he was selling match some fobs I bought that were supposed to work on a 2001 Voyager, so I bid on them. The auction was for qty 2: Keyless Fobs P/N: 04686481AC RKE Receiver P/N: 04686669AC He tells me the FCCIDs are: FCCID FOBS: GQ43VT17T FCCID RECEIVER: GQ43VT16R Will all those work in a 2001 Voyager van? What is the best way to look up part numbers? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Part numbers
Probably the quickest way to get the part numbers is to call your nearest dealers parts department and ask them.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Part numbers
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Part number for Keyless Entry Receiver
Its the only way to get the correct part #. call the dealership. on-line will not give you the correct #! Its a dealer thing.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Part number for Keyless Entry Receiver
I called our Dodge dealer and all they asked for was the VIN in order to give me the part numbers.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Part number for Keyless Entry Receiver
Thats because the vin has to coraspond with the remote. this is so that you can not open other dore expect your own. is a secerity(sp) issue.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Part number for Keyless Entry Receiver
Thanks, of that I am aware.
My calling the dealer was simply to show how easy it is to get part numbers. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Part number for Keyless Entry Receiver
cool
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|