|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Touareg
5 hours so far
render tonight
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
Awesome. Spending 5 hours on one computer file... not bad. You embedded the emblem well this time.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Touareg
that vehicle is on the F-Alpha platform, same as Porsche Cayenne, Nissan Titan, Pathfinder, Frontier, X-Terra, Armada, Infiniti QX56.
that vehicle is a lot of japanese. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
Lemorris... great so far... it's a great vehicle. Took one to CO. skiing. Loved its ability to raise or lower itself.. terrible gas mileage. Look forward to color. Robo
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
VW! Hey man, you ever dabbled in drawing some older Vw's? I've got a '79 Bus, you got any old files you can show me of some vintage vw's youve done?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Touareg
by the way, tight aS$ drawing. nice.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
Great line work. amazing that you can "build" that much in 5 hours.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
Nice line work Lemorris. Looking forward to the rendering stage. Keep up the good work.
Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks great!
I was lucky enough to have a twin-turbo V10 version for a week last winter, absolutely astounding vehicle with 553 lb. ft. of torque. Of all the vehicles I've test driven - it was my personal favourite and I hated taking it back.
__________________
If I can't drive 'em... I'll draw 'em!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
Looks sweet. Nice work.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
finally get to finish:
here's the SUV in channels in progress. I left the selection channel turned on so you can see how the shapes work. ![]() here's what it looks like with the selection channel off: ![]() -Lemorris p.s. The ad came out in the paper this weekend and it looked fine. |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's beautiful - so nice and clean.
Very nice work!
__________________
If I can't drive 'em... I'll draw 'em!
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice done
Offtopic: Is there a sites that shows how you does that in photoshop? In tutorials it's only for illustrator. Greetz |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Touareg
done
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Touareg
yeah. that's one of the best i've seen from you. that is really smooth. you're getting better. the reflections and wheels are just fantastic. you're really mastering this.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|