-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-23-2005, 10:10 PM
LX-biker LX-biker is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to LX-biker
Unhappy 2 weird questions

Hi ALL BMW fans!
I have, leasing 2004 BMW 325XI. Past few month I notice 2 things, which make me fill uncomfortable on this entry luxury car.

1. During highway driving 95-105 km/hr I notice some nerve-racking whining sound, somewhat like bad gear in the transmission or drive traine. I was in the dealership and they said it is normal intake sound for 6 inline engine.... It's intake resonant noise and some cars have one more, and some less!!!??? That is some kind of answer I like to hear from BMW!
2. Windshield glass almost become freaked like other cars with 300k mileage. My have only 30 K km. Is the windshield glass made from cheese?

Please serious comments and suggestions!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts