-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Gilitar Gilitar is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Which car should I buy

I posted this in the wrong forum. http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=459935

Let me know what you guys think.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2005, 09:11 AM
SuperHighOutput's Avatar
SuperHighOutput SuperHighOutput is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Which car should I buy

Out of the those I'd go for the Mazda 3, it's just a good all around car, but if you want some speed the WRX is the way to go. Personally I'd take a look at the new Civic Si, it looks to be a promising car.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-24-2005, 06:24 PM
flip888 flip888 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Which car should I buy

In my mind the mazda 3 doesnt even compare to the 2.5l turbo AWD WRX. That 06 WRX is so badass youd be crazy not to get it. I know for sure i would get one if i made more money
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Gilitar Gilitar is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: Which car should I buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHighOutput
Out of the those I'd go for the Mazda 3, it's just a good all around car, but if you want some speed the WRX is the way to go. Personally I'd take a look at the new Civic Si, it looks to be a promising car.
No thanks when it comes to the Civic. Personally I think they are ugly and Honda's image has be tainted by ricers. Oh and one other thing what in the hell were they thinking when they made that new instrument cluster.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Comparisons


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts