-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-20-2005, 03:19 PM
knightvision's Avatar
knightvision knightvision is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to knightvision
I found a treasure of mine

Here's a drawing I did in 1997, when I was 10 years old. I did 100 of such drawings, all side view, coupes, station wagons, sedans... While moving, they all got lost but I found this one in my bro's folder.



and here's a sketch of today, a request from a friend of mine, he's a proud owner of an E30 318 is... he sais it's like an M3 with a 4 cylinder-engine



Tell me what ya think!
__________________
todays MICE CINEMA:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-20-2005, 03:53 PM
lepain lepain is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to lepain
Re: I found a treasure of mine

thats the best alcoholinfluenced drawing ive ever seen. the linequality on the other one is a little better though. When I was 10 I used to draw boats and planes.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2005, 12:23 PM
MRSX20's Avatar
MRSX20 MRSX20 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I found a treasure of mine

he cheated on the first one though, the tires look like they're from a spirograph set, the bumpy ring thing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-21-2005, 02:06 PM
97_sho 97_sho is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 97_sho
Re: Re: I found a treasure of mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSX20
he cheated on the first one though, the tires look like they're from a spirograph set, the bumpy ring thing.
uh dude he was TEN i dont think anyone would call it cheeating besides you
__________________
drawings to do :
00 nissan skyline
03 mustang mach 1
97 supra
01 wrx sti
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-21-2005, 02:18 PM
knightvision's Avatar
knightvision knightvision is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to knightvision
Re: I found a treasure of mine

hehe I think it was sharpener I drew around for the wheels.
__________________
todays MICE CINEMA:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:24 PM
stuffbyalex's Avatar
stuffbyalex stuffbyalex is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I haven't noticed any improvement

It's always great to look back at your old drawings. the beemer looks awesome.

Take care

Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-26-2005, 04:37 PM
grantrl78's Avatar
grantrl78 grantrl78 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 699
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I found a treasure of mine

Cool to see your old stuff.
Kid drawings are interesting.
Very expressive.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts