-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Focus | C Max
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-19-2005, 06:31 PM
dromeda dromeda is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2004 Focus Power Locks, already there?

I'm looking to add power locks to my 2004 LX Focus. And I checked the lock mechenism and it has a plug for it. I'm wondering if the power locks are already there, I just need to add the switch... does anyone know this?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2005, 10:34 PM
dazada's Avatar
dazada dazada is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 87
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to dazada
Re: 2004 Focus Power Locks, already there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dromeda
I'm looking to add power locks to my 2004 LX Focus. And I checked the lock mechenism and it has a plug for it. I'm wondering if the power locks are already there, I just need to add the switch... does anyone know this?

Thanks
I too have a Focus LX, and though I'm not sure if they are actually power locks, I doubt Ford would make it that easy.
__________________
We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Focus | C Max


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts