-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > 626/Capella/Capella Wagon
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-18-2005, 08:56 PM
kjarboe kjarboe is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1989 626 turbo, anyone know these cars well?

Hello all. I was lucky enought to get a free mazda 626 turbo 1989. It really runs quite nice, 172k miles. It needs a new radiator but other than that seems solid (and a clutch in 10k miles or so). Anyone know a lot about these cars? I got it from a good friend/orig owner and it has been extremely reliable with very few problems since 1989! Is this typical of these? I am a bit nervous to make it my daily because of the miles (I would be getting rid of a very good condition 90 cougar w/ 130k). Pretty much everything on the car is original, turbo, motor shocks etc.. Burns/consumes a little less than a half court of oil between changes. Turbo spools up fine. Mechanically it seems good, other than the raditor. If I dont make this car my daily driver I am going to sell it on ebay. What do these things go for, I know they are kind of rare? Any mazda head's feedback would be great!!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mazda > 626/Capella/Capella Wagon


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts