-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX > Technical
Register FAQ Community
Technical Discuss Engine, Suspension, Drivetrain, and all other technical issues here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-15-2005, 11:38 AM
fresh04 fresh04 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
car won't start

I have a 1990 Cutlass cierra. The car will start and run for
about 30 seconds or until you give it gas,then it immediately stalls. I am getting
a code 42. Also the radio antennae wants to keep going. Can you tell me
what is wrong and what I need to do to fix it.
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2005, 01:10 PM
240SXSlideStar's Avatar
240SXSlideStar 240SXSlideStar is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,753
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: car won't start

We'll I'd love to help you out...as soon as you tell me why you posted this in a Nissan 240SX forum.
__________________
-Jonathan

JDM Racing Motors inc
Montreal, Canada
www.jdmracingmotors.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-15-2005, 03:51 PM
fresh04 fresh04 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: car won't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240SXSlideStar
We'll I'd love to help you out...as soon as you tell me why you posted this in a Nissan 240SX forum.
Sorry I didn't realize that
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX > Technical


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts