-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-04-2005, 11:52 AM
flagatorvet flagatorvet is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rear hatch lock release

Can anyone tell me if there is a lock release latch for my rear door (1999 Izuzu Rodeo) when I insert the key the headlights and a short horn blast goes off but I cant unlock it I recieved no owners manula or remote for the locks help help! Jan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-04-2005, 12:13 PM
BlazerLT's Avatar
BlazerLT BlazerLT is offline
AF -Advisor
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 13,565
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: rear hatch lock release

Moved to the right forum.
__________________
1995 Factory Blazer Service Manual for sale, PM if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-07-2005, 11:34 PM
240speed 240speed is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 240speed Send a message via MSN to 240speed Send a message via Yahoo to 240speed
Re: rear hatch lock release

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagatorvet
Can anyone tell me if there is a lock release latch for my rear door (1999 Izuzu Rodeo) when I insert the key the headlights and a short horn blast goes off but I cant unlock it I recieved no owners manula or remote for the locks help help! Jan
I have a 99 rodeo, and if yours is like mine, when you press the master unlock button on the driver door all doors are unlocked including the rear hatch. Just push the key lock button in and it should pop open. The headlights and horn blast sound like your alarm going off. Alarms are a pita if you don't have the remote. Check ebay for remotes they are very reasonable, with some searching, and most give you the programming codes. If they don't offer the codes I think they are listed under the FAQ page on this forum. And don't worry programming them to your vehicle is very simple.

Good luck
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts