|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
headlights
I have seen people paint the inside of the headlights on their sc2's. Does anybody know how to do this and seal the lense back up so it is waterproof.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
i have not seen this, can you link to a picture?
__________________
Daily driver: 1995 Buick Regal Custom 3.8L 4T60-E 150K miles Gone: 1994 Saturn SL2 1.9L MP3 168,666 miles EPA 608 Universal Certification EPA 609 Certification |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
headlights
there is a 2001-02 sc2 on cardomain.com with it done
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
I didn't like the glare that i got off another headlight, so i painted parts of the reflector thru the lamp hole.
Careful of the paint you use, it's gets hot and cold with lots of ultraviolet light too. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
What kind of paint and what color did you use? Did it hold up?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
use a high temp paint
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
I used black BBQ paint, it held up for 3 years, I think, and then i sold the car, so i don't know what happenned after. i sprayed the paint into the lid, and used a Q-tip, with needle nose pliers.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
sounds like some seriously tedious work!
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
hmmm sounds like that could be agrivating but seems like it woudl look nice unique as well
~shawn~ |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: headlights
I wasn't so much worried about the look, but the function. I don't like giving glare to on-coming drivers, or lighting the underside of overpasses, or the first 5 ft in front of my car.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|